How to Help
Interested in Being a Mentor?
We are seeking business and community leaders to help play a critical role in the success of small business owners post-program completion. Our experience has proven that the future success of business owners is greater when they have a mentor. Learn more about how you can serve as a mentor with LaunchKNIGHTDALE!
You can donate to LaunchKNIGHTDALE to help us fund our efforts to build entrepreneurs right here in Knightdale. Details coming soon!
Role of LaunchKNIGHTDALE Mentors
We expect our mentors to fill a very specific need in supporting the LaunchKNIGHTDALE program participants. Business professionals and community leaders who are willing to serve as volunteer mentors will be expected to:
- Serve as role models while acknowledging, validating, and encouraging the business owners
- Advocate for business owners and help them navigate through community resources
- Provide candid constructive feedback to the business owner
- Act as a sounding board to listen, advise, and encourage
- Serve as accountability partners with their mentees
We believe business mentoring is integral to the success of LaunchKNIGHTDALE participants post-completion of the 10-week course. Business Mentoring is an extension of the program and is proven to help business owners sustain and grow their businesses. Mentor meetings are held monthly for 3-6 months.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply!